It’s The Puyallup Spring Fair!
Celebrate Spring at the Fairgrounds in Puyallup, The 24th annual Spring Fair in Puyallup is a family friendly event with lots of hands-on fun for all ages. Visit baby animals, enjoy the free stage entertainment, shop at vendor stands, indulge in delicious Fair food, and be sure not to miss:
- NEW! Aussie Kingdom – meet marcupials (animals with pouches, like kangaroos, wallabies, walleroos)
- NEW! Root Beer Garden for kids in the new KidZone Too! building
- NEW! Auto Alley featuring Dragsters, funny cars and more
- You have to catch the Swifty Swine Pig Racing
- Stay for Fireworks on Friday and Saturday nights at 9 pm
- Fiesta Mexicana with Dancing Horses, food and music Fri-Sun
- Dock Dogs, Northwest Junior Livestock Show, Fair Farm (petting farm), Reptile Show
You can purchase tickets at www.thefair.com and you can WIN a family four-pack of tickets from KIXI Radio!
Listen to KIXI Radio Monday, April 8 through Friday, April 12 at 8 AM. Be our 15th caller at 866.880.KIXI (5494) and you’ll win a family four-pack of tickets to the Puyallup Spring Fair.
And fill out the form below for an extra chance to WIN!
Must be a minimum of 18 years of age (unless otherwise stated above, some prizes may require a minimum age of 21) and reside in Washington State within the AM 880 KIXI defined listening area to participate. This prize is as described above and valued as shown. This is an ongoing daily contest but will end each weekday with the cue-to-call. General contest rules also apply but do not override the above terms. By entering you agree to be bound by all of these rules.