Family Alleges Pest Fumigation Left Boy Severely Injured

iStock/Thinkstock(PALM CITY, Fla.) — The family of a 10-year-old boy said he had to be rushed to the hospital where he has remained for weeks after being exposed to fumigation chemicals in their house.

The family of Peyton McCaughey said that after their home in Palm City, Florida, was fumigated in August, multiple family members became ill but Peyton had the most severe reaction.

“He was having some uncontrollable muscle movements, couldn’t stand up, couldn’t speak, so they took him to a local walk-in and the doctor quickly recognized it was probably poisoning from a treatment,” Peyton’s uncle, Ed Gribben told local …read more

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *