October 5th and 6th the Greater Issaquah Chamber is proud to produce the largest 2-Day festival in the state – Salmon Days! Salmon Days is a long-standing family friendly event that started 49 years ago to educate in a fun and engaging way, via the spectacle of Salmon returning to the Issaquah Creek to spawn. Salmon Days is packed full of splashing great shopping, fintastic food, fishy fun and more! Check it out!
• The Grande Parade on Saturday, October 5th including floats, clowns, marching bands, equestrian entries, school groups, and dance teams
• Over 50 food vendors representing foods from around the world
• 300 juried arts and crafts vendors offering every unique gift and treasure you could imagine
• The Kiwanis salmon barbeque – a perennial favorite
• Entertainment abounds with 40 plus musical bands playing on four stages and family friendly entertainment
• Sip to Save The Salmon Wine Tasting featuring local wineries, breweries and cideries
• Farmers Market with 30 fresh fall-produce and local maker food booths
• Young attendees have tons of free activities in the Field of Fun including inflatables, face painting, fish prints, tile painting, trampoline jumping, gaga ball, and more!
• The ever-popular Dock Dogs
• Free tours of the Issaquah Salmon Hatchery
• Streaming Live Lounge – an outdoor venue designed specifically for teens. Teen bands, DJ, Rock Climbing, Corn hole games, and more!
• All ages Carnival at the Target parking lot, sponsored by The Commons
• All ages 5K run put on by the Issaquah Rotary Sunday morning
For additional info, visit www.issaquahchamber.com/salmondays